Umbrella insurance acts as a secondary policy when your homeowners, renters or auto policies meet their limits.
If you fit into any of these categories, an umbrella policy is something you need:
• You have a pool at your home
• You have children
• You own rental properties
• You have dogs (or other pets) Remember, even good pets could bite – which means you could be sued.
• You entertain and/or host guests in your home
• You coach youth sports
• You won or rent cars, boats or other vehicles
Not only is an umbrella policy an extra layer of protection for you (and your bank account), it’s also an inexpensive policy that will help you sleep better at night!
If you want to learn more about umbrella policies and how they can help you, give us a call!