The car is an integral part of our day-to-day lives. Just imagine trying to get through a week without a car. While not impossible, it would certainly be difficult, especially with the sprawling layout of North Texas, and with the summer heat in full swing, chances are you wouldn’t be up for many long walks.
But beyond simple practicality and transportation, cars are also a substantial investment, one that you will want to protect. Thus, when it comes to your auto insurance, you may want more than the state-required liability insurance. Read below to explore your coverage options and to learn more about customized auto insurance policies from your Carrollton TX insurance agency.
Your Options When It Comes to Auto Insurance
Beyond the minimum coverage of liability insurance (coverage for injuries and damages resulting from an accident for which you are at fault) required by the state of Texas, auto insurance policies can vary tremendously. Consult the list below to see the many options you can add to a custom auto insurance policy from your Carrollton TX insurance agency.
- Collision. This option covers any damage resulting from a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive. Comprehensive coverage will cover damage to your car that result from things other than auto accidents. Some examples include fires, floods, hail, and theft.
- Rental Reimbursement. This is a useful option for people with a single car. In the event that your car is in the shop as part of a covered claim, this coverage will reimburse your rental car expenses.
- Towing. This coverage option covers the cost of towing your vehicle after an accident or in any circumstances that require a tow such as running out of gas.
- Medical. Medical coverage covers medical costs for the driver and passengers in the event of an auto accident.
Get a Quote from Your Carrollton TX Insurance Agency
Are you ready to discuss your auto insurance coverage options? The Jeff Van Matre Insurance Agency offers customized car insurance policies to cover your car in the event of an accident. Visit us online or call 972-492-8500 today discuss a policy or receive a quote. Located in Carrollton TX we proudly serve individuals and businesses in Carrollton, Lewisville, Dallas, Irving, Plano, and surrounding communities.